Colgate Love All Smiles Toothpaste & Mouthwash

June 27, 2023

As our patron saint Lady Gaga once said, "It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M". Pride Month is still in full swing, so happy pride to everyone, no matter what you identify as and who you love!

To celebrate both pride and my return to the blogging sphere, I decided to review any pride-themed products I could find. And what better way to start than with Colgate's limited-edition Love All Smiles Toothpaste & Mouthwash!

Committed to championing inclusivity, Colgate released its first-ever products this June dedicated to celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community. While you can buy each one separately from Watsons or from their official Shopee store (link), I chose to avail of their bundle online for Php 260.00. And guess what? Every purchase helps support the education of LGBTQIA+ students through the Rainbow Youth Academy.



Now, I'm very picky when it comes to mouthwash. I always opt for alcohol-free ones to avoid that sting. Unfortunately, this isn't alcohol-free, so there is some definite sting whenever I rinse. But! It isn't as strong as some others I've tried, which was a pleasant surprise. It may not be strong at all for some of you. I'm just a baby when it comes to alcohol-infused mouthwash. It also has this sort of berry-bubblegum-y flavor that I like!

I don't go for very minty toothpaste either, but I found this had just the right amount that left my mouth feeling cool and refreshed, without the 'pain'. I really enjoy the bubblegum taste too, which is similar to the mouthwash. I've always loved Colgate's toothpastes and grew up with it in our house (my mom taught me how to brush with Colgate toothpaste!), so it's not surprising that I'm super pleased with this one.


If you take a closer look, you'll see the toothpaste also has these rainbow heart-shaped cooling crystals. How cute is that? I'm such a sucker for everyday products with a unique look. Colgate themselves said it turns brushing into "a joyful celebration of diversity". I couldn't agree more. I didn't know they were cooling crystal at first either. No wonder my mouth always feels extra fresh and clean after every brush! Cute and functional? Slay.

. . . . . .

Seeing brands supporting and raising awareness for the LGBTQIA+ community is something I always look forward to, not just during pride month. Love is love. And as human beings, we should be free to be who we are without prejudice and hate. Like the colors of the rainbow, we must exist in harmony to create something beautiful.

Have you tried these new limited-edition Colgate products? If you want to share, tell me all about your Pride experiences this month! I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment